Buy a single-computer license for the full version of SimPhase Software Suite (latest update is version 220.127.116.11 (April 2021)).
- Includes the graphical interface plus the Induction Motor Calculations (IMC) Program .
- Includes priority customer support.
- The programs can run without an internet connection but the interface performs regular web-server validations of the license. The period between two successive web-server validations must not exceed 14 days. Internet connection is required for web-servers validations.
- There is a 28-days money back guarantee. It is a 90% refund.
- Program requires Windows 7 or a more recent version of Windows.
- This license can easily be transferred on another computer if necessary.
- Import duties, taxes, and custom charges are not included in the item price. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Price for one license is $ 50. (U.S. Dollar). PayPal interface is used for the payment. Checkout as guest if you have no PayPal account.
Once the payment is completed you will automatically receive an email with your license activation code (16 characters code). The first time you start SimPhase interface, you must enter the activation code and create a password.
- Close any open instance of the SimPhase Interface program.
- You DO NOT NEED to uninstall any previous version of the SimPhase Software Suite.
- Double-click the executable setup_full_5005.exe that is included in the ZIP file.
- After the installation, you DO NOT NEED to re-start your computer.
Including examples files.
About the Security of these downloads :
For your protection, I digitally sign all the executables of SimPhase downloads.
Even with all these precautions, some antivirus may sometimes flag my downloads as malicious. If this happens, don’t be afraid, the antivirus analysis is wrong. My signed downloads are 100 % safe.
An antivirus flagging a perfectly safe program is called a false positive. False positives are problems for software developers outside well known companies.
When I know the existence of a false positive, I contact the AV company and ask for a more rigorous analysis of my programs. It usually solves the false positive problem for this executable.
Please keep me informed. This will help me keep the false positive rate as low as possible.